Lastest Company’s news:
- 2015 – END OF BUILDING AND COMMISSIONING; TAKEN INTO MANAGEMENT:
Naess Absolute, Naess Courageous, Naess endurance & Naess Intrepid – SDARI’s type Vessels
- 2013 – DELIVERED FROM THE YARD; TAKEN INTO MANAGEMENT:
Naess Resolute, MV Perseverance & MV Tenacity
- 2012 – TAKEN INTO MANAGEMENT:
- SEPTEMBER 2011 – HANSA International Maritime Journal – “Betriebskostenstudie”
Naess Ship Management BV Diemen, The Netherlands welcomes the recent announcement that allows EU based ship managers to supply technical and crew management services to German KG listed companies.
Naess, a well-established Dutch company, already provides such services to several third parties either directly or through its sister companies based in Geneva and Manila. In respect of crewing, with a roster of more than 900 experienced and qualified seafarers Naess can provide a cost-efficient alternative to the traditional KG approach.
Naess Ship Management BV, Amsterdam is please to make the following announcement concerning the crew management contract for three new bulk carriers:
- Delta International Shipping, a long established and valued client, recently assigned crew management of its 3 new Panamax bulk carriers to Naess Ship Management BV.
- The new vessels, built to the same specifications, will be registered under the Marshall Islands flag, are being phased into service immediately on delivery from Chinese yards.
- The assignment of crew management to Naess demonstrates the faith Delta International Shipping places in Naess to perform this function which, to a greater part, is built on previously demonstrated satisfactory performance over a number of years.
- Naess Ship Management BV congratulates Delta International Shipping and its associated companies and wishes them a sustained and very successful future.